- For its base variant, see M110 SASS.
|M110 Mk II|
|Real Life Name||
KAC M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System
|Minimum Effective Range||
|Attacks Per Second||
125 - 135
Always looking to improve their weapons, the Army has fine-tuned the first-shot accuracy and range of the M110 after feedback from their snipers in the field; while the gun is mostly unchanged, the additional accuracy and range is always welcome to any survivors who come across one.
May be found in military armories or on Army snipers' corpses.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 30 variants can be crafted using a M110 SASS, 1 Pipe, 1 Sights, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 150 . Also requires a Level 30+ Engineer.
Being practically the same weapon as its base variant, this weapon should be used in much the same way. However, the additional range gives survivors more breathing room to cut down infected.
- Ammunition Mods buff its already high damage further.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers compensate for its slow reload.
- Glasses increase its range further, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Very High Damage
- Attacks Quickly (vs. other long rifles)
- Large Magazine (vs. other long rifles)
- Very Accurate
- Reloads Slowly
- Low Move Speed Penalty (vs. other long rifles)
- Very Loud
- Only available through crafting