|File:Screen Shot 2013-04-23 at 18.32.47.png|
(as seen in TLS:DZ)
|Real Life Name||
KAC M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System
|Attacks Per Second||
125 - 135
A semi-automatic sniper rifle intended to replace the M24, it served extensively in the Middle East, where it received glowing praise from the soldiers equipped with it thanks to its high accuracy and rate of fire. It's based on the predecessor of the M16/M4, and shares many of the same parts as a result.
Formerly exclusive to the military, it had become legal for civilian use shortly before the outbreak.
The Last Stand: Dead Zone
With an extremely high damage per shot and decent rate of fire, this semi-automatic rifle can quickly tear apart most enemies from a safe distance. However, its slow reload speed and small magazine does force its wielder to spend a lot of time reloading. Make sure to top up the magazine when no zombies are in range and to cover its wielder with other survivors. When fully upgraded, its damage per shot will be the highest among ranged weapons.
- Ammunition Mods buff its already high damage further.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers compensate for its slow reload.
- Glasses increase its range further, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
How to Obtain
- A Level 25 Normal version can be obtained from a Beacon Security Box.
- Sights x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Barrel x 1
- Very High Damage (highest of all firearms)
- Attacks Quickly (vs. other long rifles)
- Large Magazine (vs. other long rifles)
- Reloads Slowly
- Very Loud
- Only available through Beacon Security Boxes