- For the MkII variant, see M110 Mk II.
A semi-automatic sniper rifle intended to replace the M24, it served extensively in the Middle East and received glowing praise for its high accuracy and rate of fire. A few civilian versions were made prior to the outbreak.
Used exclusively by the U.S. military.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Beacon Security Boxes (no longer available).
- Level 25 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Rereleased HERC Tactical Response Supply Boxes.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
With an extremely high damage per shot and decent rate of fire, this semi-automatic rifle can quickly tear apart most enemies from a safe distance. However, its slow reload speed and small magazine does force its wielder to spend a lot of time reloading. Make sure to top up the magazine when no zombies are in range and to cover its wielder with other survivors.
- Ammunition Mods buff its already high damage further.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers compensate for its slow reload.
- Glasses increase its range further, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Very High Damage
- Attacks Quickly (vs. other long rifles)
- Large Magazine (vs. other long rifles)
- Reloads Slowly
- Very Loud
- Low Move Speed Penalty (vs. other long rifles)
- Only available through supply boxes.