- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see M16A2 (TLS:UC). For an overview, see M16A2 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
15 - 20
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 17+ missions.
- Level 19 High Capacity variants can be crafted using a M16A2 and 8 Machined Parts at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 11 .
- Level 19 Sighted Recoilless variants can be crafted using a M16A2, 54 Machined Parts, 1 Sights and 1 Return Spring at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 33 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 19+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 20 Sighted Custom Action variants can be crafted using a M16A2 and 26 Machined Parts at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 25 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 20+ Engineer and Fighter.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
An above-average weapon in nearly every aspect. It hits decently hard, has a good range and is slightly more accurate than other assault rifles. However, it is limited to 3-round bursts instead of automatic fire. While it can fire those bursts quickly, this feature heavily reduces its firepower. Best used to support other survivors at medium range.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods increase the damage per shot, allowing for faster kills.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits boosts the accuracy of the weapon, ensuring less shots go to waste.
- Glasses improve the already-large range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Damage
- Good Effective Range
- Attacks Quickly
- Large Magazine
Cons[edit | edit source]