- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see M1911 Pistol (TLS:UC). For an overview, see M1911 Pistol (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
15 - 22
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 11+ missions.
- Level 14 High Capacity Quick Action variants can be crafted using a M1911 Pistol and 20 Machined Parts at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 17 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 14+ Engineer and Scavenger.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Accurate and quick to fire, which, combined with a quick reload speed, allows it to bring down zombies quickly and efficiently. However, its short range and small magazine is a problem when facing large groups of zombies. To prevent this, pair its wielder with other survivors so they may provide mutual support.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods increase its damage.
- Extended Mags extends the time of laying down fire.
- Bandoliers makes reload time almost unnoticeable.
- Glasses allows the wielder to shoot farther, becoming less vulnerable in large crowds. Some variants even increase the already high accuracy.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Knockback
- Reloads Quickly
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Small Magazine
- High Ammo Cost
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, the M1911 only has 7 rounds in the magazine, unlike the game's 8 rounds. The game may be trying to simulate one bullet loaded in the chamber, however.