- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see M4A1 (TLS1), M4A1 (TLS2), or M4A1 (TLS:UC). For an overview, see M4A1 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Colt Defense M4A1
|Attacks Per Second||
11 - 15
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 15+ missions.
- Level 18 Long Barrel variants can be crafted using a M4A1 and 8 Machined Parts at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 11 .
- Level 18 Maintained Scoped variants can be crafted using a M4A1, 26 Machined Parts, 1 Pipe, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 22 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 18+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Handguard x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
An effective weapon, it has a slightly higher RoF and reloads more quickly than its counterpart, the AK-74, but has a slightly lower range and deals less damage per shot. They are otherwise nearly identical, though the AK-74 has an edge in DPS. Both are likely to be the first fully-automatic assault rifles the player obtains, providing a large boost in firepower over the SMGs available up to that point.
- Ammunition Mods increase the punch per shot, ensuring enemies fall faster.
- Extended Mags expand its ammo capacity, allowing for more shots before reloading, with some variants increasing reload speed as well.
- Good Effective Range
- Good RoF
- Large Magazine
- Low Damage (lowest of all assault rifles)
- ↑ Rate of Fire