- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see M4A1 (TLS1), M4A1 (TLS2), or M4A1 (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see M4A1 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Colt Defense M4A1
Fully automatic carbine assault rifle.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- 2 Normal variants can be found in the UCPD gun locker. (Uptown)
- A Normal variant can be found inside a footlocker outside the second tent in the HERC Outpost. (Uptown)
- A Spec Ops variant can be found inside a locked footlocker to the right of the entrance of the leftmost building of the Military Base. (Waterside)
- A Normal variant can be found inside a parachuted footlocker in the Forest Reserve. (Whistler's Forest)
The most common assault rifle in the game. Whilst relatively inaccurate, the M4A1 can still deal a decent amount of damage with some precision (compared to most SMGs), especially when fired in short bursts to maintain accuracy and conserve ammo. Fully automatic fire should be reserved only for hordes or emergencies.
- Good Damage
- Reloads Quickly
- Common (vs. other assault rifles)
- Inaccurate (vs. other assault rifles)
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the M4A1|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the M4A1|| |
|M4A1 reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |