|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
50 - 60
The light machine gun version of the G36 is equipped with a heavier barrel for increased heat and cook-off resistance. The German Armed Forces concluded that, after testing, it offered no significant advantages, rejecting it. Instead, they switched to the standard G36 with a bipod, drum magazine and heavy barrel.
Since only a handful of numbers were made for testing, it is unknown if HERC replicated the original design or just modified standard G36 rifles.
How to obtainEdit
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The MG36 has a larger magazine, slightly increased accuracy, rate of fire and damage when compared to its predecessor but lacking the former's range and ammo cost. It is a balanced weapon that, currently, bears no minimum range nor move penalty, making it ideal to fulfill a support role.
- Glasses to further increase its decent range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to decrease its long reload time.
- Commando Gear, which offer a combination of decreased reload time, increased damage and higher ranged combat.
- High Damage
- High Magazine
- Long Range (highest of all LMGs)
- High RoF (highest of all LMGs)
- Slow Reload Speed
- High Ammo Cost
- Low Movement Speed Penalty (vs. other LMGs)
- Like the M-27, it uses C-mags, in which case it would hold 100 rounds, not 150.