|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
19 - 24
Background[edit | edit source]
A very cheap and compact machine pistol, its mindblowing rate of fire and incredibly effective suppressor design made it the weapon of choice for many criminals, staining the gun's reputation in popular culture. That very same blistering rate of fire does make it hard to control in full-auto.
A common, inexpensive firearm usually seen in the hands of criminals.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 33+ missions.
- Level 36 High Capacity variants can be crafted using a MP-10 and 14 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 22 .
- Level 36 High Capacity Quick Action variants can be crafted using a MP-10 and 42 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 45 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 31+ Engineer.
- Level 36 High Capacity Recoilless variants can be crafted using a MP-10, 86 Machined Parts, 1 Sights and 10 Rivets at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 63 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 32+ Engineer and Scavenger.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Trigger System x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This weapon fires relatively low-power rounds at an extremely fast rate which, when paired with a large magazine and an extremely fast reload, ensures a near-constant hail of fire, making extended mags and reload gears unnecessary. However, its accuracy is somewhat low and its range is very short, putting its wielder at greater risk. Giving it to a survivor with a high Ranged Combat skill is recommended.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods to increase damage per shot, allowing the weapon to kill with less shots.
- Shooting Vests or Shooting Gloves to buff its low accuracy and damage.
- Glasses to increase its short range, with most variants increasing accuracy as well.
Pros[edit | edit source]
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Damage per Shot
- Short Effective Range
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire