|Real Life Name||
Heckler & Koch MP7
|Attacks Per Second||
25 - 30
The successor to the MP5 fires unique high velocity 4.6mm AP rounds that can easily penetrate body armor but are small enough that 30 rounds can fit into the pistol grip. Combined with its incredibly light polymer construction and ambidextrous controls, it's very easy to handle in the tight spaces so common in urban environments.
Equipped in limited numbers by special forces units, German forces, and SWAT teams.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 39+ missions.
- Level 39 Compensated Quick Action variants can be crafted using an MP7 and 50 Hardened Metal at a Level 12+ Weapons Bench for 48 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 39+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The decent fire rate, quick reload, and short range makes it perfect for close quarters combat. However, the short range severely limit the weapon's effectiveness, as survivors will have to wait for zombies to get close before they can accurately bring them down. Having other survivors with longer ranged weapons to cover the wielder would be preferable.
- Accurate (highest of all SMGs)
- Fully Automatic
- High RoF[n 1]
- Large Magazine
- Reloads Quickly
- Low Ammo Cost (vs. other SMGs)
- Short Effective Range
- ↑ Rate of Fire