|Real Life Name||
|Minimum Effective Range||
|Attacks Per Second||
5 - 8
Background[edit | edit source]
A classic recreational rifle that has been the highlight of many happy childhoods, and the bane of countless tin cans for decades! Its ammunition is plentiful and dirt-cheap, which makes this a perfect plinker for training, boredom, or when there is simply no better firearm at hand. It is also the perfect gift for any young post-apocalyptic child in your encampment.
Available in any North American gun store.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- Level 3 Long Barrel variants can be crafted using a Manning .22 and 2 Machined Parts at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 1 .
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Barrel x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Sights x 1
- Stock x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Likely the first long range weapon you will ever lay hands on, this rifle is longer ranged and more accurate than most firearms available early on, it deals little damage per shot (though it's still enough to kill or severely wound zombies with one shot early on) and has a small and slow to reload magazine. Its wielder should be grouped with other survivors and kept at a safe distance.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers allow it to fire more rounds in a shorter time, thanks to the faster reload speed.
- Ammunition Mods improves its low damage.
Pros[edit | edit source]
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Small Magazine
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range (vs other rifles)
- Attacks Slowly
- Reloads Slowly