|Attacks Per Second||
80 - 90
Background[edit | edit source]
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
With the music playing throughout the mission, infected will move to your location as soon as they spawn. Unlike other weapons of its type, the Militiaman's Minigun has no speed penalty, making it easier to reposition in combat. Works well on a Fighter or Engineer due to the LMG and improvised specializations. While it can handle most enemies on its own, other survivors are needed to counter its weaknesses depending on your choice of gear.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Bandoliers decreases the time between reloads.
- Ammo Mods give more power per shot.
- Glasses to combat the hordes of zombies attracted to your location from a further distance, with some variants increasing hit chance as well.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Large Magazine
- Reloads quickly (vs. other Heavy Weapons)
- High Knockback
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Constantly generates noise