How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 variants could be crafted using 100 Stolen Seasonal Steel at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 150 .
- Level 25 White Z-Mas variants can be obtained by purchasing the Whiteout Weapon Cache ($29.90 USD).
The Merry Minigun can be considered the younger brother of the Minigun, boasting extreme suppressive fire with its fast firing rate and large magazines. It is, however, very inaccurate, resulting in a large number of wasted shots. Each individual shot also does fairly low damage, making it difficult to take down hordes of armored infected. It's best assigned to a fighter, or any survivor with high ranged combat skill, to help mitigate most of its flaws.
- Bandoliers/Ammunition Pouch to increase the reloading speed.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits helps counteract its low accuracy.
- Shooting Vests/Shooting Gloves increases its damage and efficiency. The former will also improve the accuracy as well.
- Very High RoF[n 1]
- Massive Magazine
- Extremely High Suppression Power
- Good Effective Range
- Moderate Movement Penalty
- Very High Ammo Cost
- Reloads Slowly
- Very Loud
- Low Damage
- Only available through crafting or with Z-Mas Premium Boxes.
- ↑ Rate of Fire