|Mighty Crushifix & Protector|
|Attacks Per Second||
220 - 260
+10% Melee Resistance
Background[edit | edit source]
In the many centuries since the original design's debut, those who have safeguarded the knowledge of its existence have also managed to improve on it. While they had faith in its strength, they were not blind to the possibility that the threats of the future might turn out to be even greater than those of the past.
Can be crafted with the right items and materials.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 50 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 The Crushifix & Protector at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 250
- Level 25 Normal variants can be obtained by Replica Bundle of Halloween Past package.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- x 10
- Weapon Handle x 1
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This upgraded version retains all of the same strengths and weaknesses as the original, with the only difference being much higher damage. It still strikes slowly and possesses a short reach, both combining to expose its wielder to infected fists. However, the decreased injury chance and increased Melee Resistance mitigates this to an extent.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Vests boost the health of the survivor wielding the weapon, allowing them to survive longer in the horde.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very High Damage
- Good Knockback
- Very Accurate
- Provides reduced Injury chance and increased Melee Resistance
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Reach
- Attacks Slowly
- Can only be obtained through crafting