|Murderous M1 Garand|
|Attacks Per Second||
275 - 295
Tracks Infected Kills
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 55 Murderous variants can be crafted using a Machined M1 Garand at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 200 .
Unlike most other long rifles, this weapon is surprising good for taking down zombies. It can fire relatively quickly while also having impressive power in each shot. However, as it is a weapon limited to the technology in its era, it is restricted to semi-automatic fire and can only hold 8 rounds per reload. Still with the right gear to balance it out, the zombies will easily fall one after another to this American classic.
- Bandoliers to counter the constant reloads.
- Extended Mags to increase its small magazine, allowing more shots to be fired.
- Glasses to make the weapon more competitive with other Long Rifles.
- High Damage
- No Minimum Effective Range
- Reloads Quickly
- Tracks Infected Kills
- Inaccurate (vs. other Long Rifles)
- Low Range (vs. other Long Rifles)
- Small Magazine Size
- The game preserves the weapon's iconic "ping" sound when it reloads, as the metal clip is ejected out the firearm.
- Although, unlike it's real-world counterpart, the in-game version is able to be easily reloaded with a partially depleted clip.