|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
28 - 32
Background[edit | edit source]
A fully-ambidextrous Belgian PDW[n 1] with integrated sights, its incredibly compact design is thanks to its unique horizontally mounted feeding system, paired with a high capacity top-mounted magazine containing high-velocity rounds capable of penetrating light body armor.
Equipped by some SWAT teams and federal agencies, including the Secret Service.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 33+ missions.
- Level 36 Recoilless variants can be crafted using a P-90 and 16 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 22 .
- Level 36 Compensated Recoilless variants can be crafted using a P-90 and 48 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 45 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 36+ Engineer.
- Level 36 Sighted Recoilless variants can be crafted using a P-90 and 96 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 63 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 36+ Engineer.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
With a 50-round magazine, decent damage per shot and an incredibly devastating rate of fire, this weapon will easily shred anything within its admittedly short range, especially in the hands of a skilled survivor. It also takes longer to reload than most SMGs, so keep an eye on its ammo levels and top it up manually when the coast is clear.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to speed up reloads, reducing the period of vulnerability.
- Ammunition Mods to get much more damage out of each magazine before needing to reload.
- Glasses to improve on its short effective range. Some variants will also improve accuracy.
Pros[edit | edit source]
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly (slowest of all SMGs)
- High Ammo Cost
- Low Knockback (vs. other SMGs)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The P-90 currently does not have any reload animations. Instead, the wielder stands still while the red circle times the reload. This may be a mistake on the developer's end.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Personal Defense Weapon
- Rate of Fire