|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
28 - 32
A fully-ambidextrous Belgian PDW[n 1] with integrated sights, its incredibly compact design is thanks to its unique horizontally mounted feeding system, paired with a high capacity top-mounted magazine containing high-velocity rounds capable of penetrating light body armor.
Equipped by some SWAT teams and federal agencies, including the Secret Service.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 33+ missions.
- Level 36 Recoilless variants can be crafted using a P-90 and 16 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 22 .
- Level 36 Compensated Recoilless variants can be crafted using a P-90 and 48 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 45 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 36+ Engineer.
- Level 36 Sighted Recoilless variants can be crafted using a P-90 and 96 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 63 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 36+ Engineer.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
With a 50-round magazine, decent damage per shot and an incredibly devastating rate of fire, this weapon will easily shred anything within its admittedly short range, especially in the hands of a skilled survivor. It also takes longer to reload than most SMGs, so keep an eye on its ammo levels and top it up manually when the coast is clear.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to speed up reloads, reducing the period of vulnerability.
- Ammunition Mods to get much more damage out of each magazine before needing to reload.
- Glasses to improve on its short effective range. Some variants will also improve accuracy.
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly (slowest of all SMGs)
- High Ammo Cost
- Low Knockback (vs. other SMGs)
- The P-90 currently does not have any reload animations. Instead, the wielder stands still while the red circle times the reload. This may be a mistake on the developer's end.