- Not to be confused with the PDW-R
|Real Life Name||
SIG MPX (resemblance only)
|Attacks Per Second||
6 - 9
Background[edit | edit source]
A compact PDW based on the MP5, featuring a light-weight modular frame that allows the gun to be converted for a wide variety of missions. With a simple barrel change, this weapon can chamber standard 9mm Parabellum rounds and an assortment of other common pistol calibers.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 11+ missions.
- Level 15 Recoilless variants can be crafted using a PDW-M and 6 Machined Parts at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 9 .
- Level 15 Stabilized Scoped variants can be crafted using a PDW-M, 22 Machined Parts, 2 Lenses, a Pipe and 10 Rivets at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 18 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 15+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Level 19 Suppressed Scoped variants can be crafted using a PDW-M, 54 Machined Parts, 2 Lenses, a Pipe and 10 Rivets at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 33 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 19+ Engineer and Medic.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This gun will be a massive boost to a player's arsenal when first obtained, likely replacing most of the guns you used before. While it deals little damage per shot, it is fully automatic, ensuring a high DPS. Its high accuracy compared to other SMGs means less shots will go to waste as well. Combined with a decent range for a SMG, it's an effective all-round weapon.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers increase reload speed, allowing survivors to get back into the action quicker.
- Ammunition Mods compensate for its low damage per shot.
- Extended Mags extend the ammunition capacity for the weapon, allowing for more lead with less reloads.
- Glasses improve its short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Accurate (vs other SMGs)
- Large Magazine
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly (vs other SMGs)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Personal Defense Weapon