- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see PPM-9 (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see PPM 9 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Kahr PM9/Kahr P9
Description[edit | edit source]
Small personal protection 9mm Pistol.
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Damaged variant can be found in the first room of 10 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- An Extended Magazine variant can be found in a suitcase in the basement of 12 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in a closet on the second floor of 14 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in a locked storage unit in U.C. Storage. (Brookvale)
- A Suppressed variant can be obtained by completing the "Keeping It Quiet" quest given by Darnel. (Brookvale)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Likely one of the first firearms to be obtained, the PPM is better than the Tauron 9mm early on in the game against larger groups of enemies, but its very low damage means it uses ammo inefficiently. Other pistols that can be found later on will easily replace it.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Reloads Quickly
- Very Light Weight
- Decent RoF[n 1]
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Damage (lowest of all firearms)
- Small Magazine
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire
Media[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
|One shot from the PPM 9|
|Three consecutive shots from the PPM 9|
|PPM 9 reloading|
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|