|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
100 - 110
Background[edit | edit source]
An adjustable wrench for attaching and removing soft pipes and fittings has found a new use among survivors in the Dead Zone, where its weight and durability found its way in the hands of anyone desperate or brave enough to bash some heads.
Available in hardware stores and workshops.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 25+ missions.
- Level 25 Heavy Large variants can be crafted using a Pipe Wrench and 10 Hardened Metal at a Level 10+ Weapons Bench for 15 . Also requires a Level 25+ Fighter and a Level 25+ Engineer.
- Level 25 Quality Thumping variants can be crafted using a Pipe Wrench and 68 Hardened Metal at a Level 10+ Weapons Bench for 43 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 25+ Fighter and Engineer.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Weapon Handle x 1
- x 15
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
A slow but powerful weapon, the Pipe Wrench can kill most enemies in 1-2 hits. The surviving zombies will get knocked back, to be hit again, or to get killed by the wielder's companions. However, the range and slow attack speed can get a survivor injured if used in large crowds. Best equipped by fighters, as their health will last the beating.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very High Damage
- Very High Knockback
- Very Accurate
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Reach
- Low Move Speed Penalty
- Attacks Slowly