Designed for the Police Pistol Combat shooting competition, it features a heavy barrel to reduce the recoil from its high-powered .500 caliber rounds. Combined with precision adjustable sights and a light trigger pull, it's one of the most accurate and powerful revolvers available.
A very expensive firearm, sold in select gun stores throughout North America.
How to obtainEdit
- Cylinder x 1
- Grip x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Basically a spruced-up AE-50, zombies that don't die with the first shot will likely be easily killed by supportive fire or a second shot. However, its small magazine and short range calls for supportive gear.
- Glasses compensate for its terrible range.
- Extended Mags/Bandoliers/Carrier Harnesses makes reloading less frequent or shorter.
- Ammunition Mods buff the already-high damage rating, making it even more lethal.
- Shooting Gloves and Shooting Vests buff the damage and almost always guarantees max accuracy without increasing its ammo cost.
- Holsters allows it to shred through the infected with ease.
- Very High Damage
- Reloads Quickly
- Very Short Effective Range
- Small Magazine
- Slow RoF
- High Ammo Cost
- In reality, the Dan Wesson PPC (pictured below) is chambered to fire the .357 Magnum, not its in-game cartridge, the .500 S&W Magnum, which (also in reality) is used by the Smith and Wesson Model 500. Thus, it is safe to say that the R-500 is a hybrid based on the Dan Wesson PPC and the S&W Model 500.