- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see RPG (TLS2). For an overview, see RPG (overview). For the ammunition type, see RPG Rounds.
|Real Life Name||
Rocket Propelled Grenade.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Normal variant can be found inside an unlocked shipping container outside the Docks Office. Enter the office, pass through the locked door and continue heading right. You'll find the shipping container near the end. It also comes with 6 RPG rounds. (Docks)
The same weapon as in the previous game, only with some additional hazards that the player must take into consideration; while still extremely effective against large groups of enemies (and of any type), it is just as dangerous to the player in enclosed spaces, as the projectile has no distance safety (unlike the M79). The lack of safety can be useful, however, in situations where players are being swarmed, though not without cost to their health. It should be used sparingly against large groups, preferably at a great distance.
- Brutal Damage (highest of all weapons)
- Very Accurate
- Good AOE[n 1]
- Can be used at any distance
- Can penetrate armor
- Reloads Quickly
- Dangerous to use at close range (can kill both the player and his/her companion)
- Heavy (heaviest of all explosive weapons)
- Scarce Ammo Type
- Very Rare
- The term "rocket-propelled grenade" is a backronym for "anti-tank grenade launcher" in Russian.
- It can be presumed that the RPG was brought in illegally into the city in the shipping container, since the military does not use the RPG, and no one can legally acquire an explosive weapon such as this, especially in metropolitan areas.
- There is a Damaged version present, but as of version 1.3, it does not have any difference in stats. This also applies for all other explosive weapons.
- It can be used by a companion at close range without damaging either the player or the companion. However, they have trouble reloading the RPG, so it may take several rounds of weapon swapping to get them to reload and fire it.
- A glitch with the RPG works similarly to the shotgun in The Last Stand 1. If the player fires a rocket and quickly pauses the game, the RPG will reload as normal, and can immediately be fired again once unpaused to the player's advantage.
- ↑ Area Of Effect.