|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
22 - 26
A further development of the RPK based on the AK-74, this lightweight LMG features reinforcements to the original design, including a longer heavier barrel that minimizes accuracy loss during sustained fire. It can use standard AK-74 magazines or extended box/drum magazines.
Widely used by many post-Soviet nations.
How to obtainEdit
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
With characteristics like a higher leveled M-27, the RPK-74M, when compared to the M240, trades in some raw damage for accuracy and range. Its reload speed is quicker than other LMGs, thus making it an effective weapon against zombies and raiders alike. However, the RPK-74M shares the high ammo consumption common among LMGs.
- Good Effective Range
- Reloads Quickly (vs other LMGs)
- Accurate (vs other LMGs)
- High Ammo Cost
- Small Magazine (vs other LMGs)
- Low Move Speed Penalty
- Despite the weapon's name, it's actually based on the original RPK model derived from the AK47, as it uses wood and a 75-round drum magazine instead of black polymer and a 100-round drum magazine.
- The Suppressed variant does not have a unique in-game model.
- The Scoped and Suppressed variants do not have a unique inventory icon.