|Attacks Per Second||
130 - 160
Background[edit | edit source]
A handheld and modernized iteration of an ancient siege weapon, it is a devastating implement against doors, walls and anything else unfortunate enough to be in front of it. Also gives a killer upper body workout!
Equipped by law enforcement agencies and military units.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- x 20
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
An incredibly powerful weapon, the few enemies that can withstand even one blow will likely be sent stumbling, making them easy prey for fellow survivors. However, large groups will be the bane of anyone wielding this lumbering behemoth. A Vest and/or backup from other survivors is highly recommended.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Shoes compensate for the low move speed penalty.
- Vests boost the health of the wielder, allowing them to survive longer when swarmed.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very High Damage
- Very High Knockback (highest of all weapons)
- Good Reach
- Very Accurate
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Attacks Slowly
- High Move Speed Penalty