Description[edit | edit source]
Union City Corrections issue riot armor.
Background[edit | edit source]
The responsibility for supervising inmates within the walls of the State correctional facilities falls on the shoulders of the correctional officers, many surrounded with some of the most violent and dangerous inmates that exist. Due to this, officers have to wear armor all the times, in case of an unprovoked attack or big scale riot. The UCDC has issued armor to protect against lower quality knife blades and improvised spike style weapons as well as ballistic protection should the inmates get hold of firearms.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Mk I variants can be crafted using 150 Sharpened Steel and 20 Breakout Bindings for 150 at a Level 4+ Gear Bench.
- Mk II variants can be crafted using a Mk I Riot Armor for 250 at a Level 8+ Gear Bench.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Mk I variant[edit | edit source]
- -5% Injury Chance
- +35% Health
- +1% Chance to Find Quality Items
- +20% Melee Resistance
- +10% Projectile Resistance
Mk II Variant[edit | edit source]
- -20% Injury Chance
- +60% Health
- +2% Chance to Find Quality Items
- +40% Melee Resistance
- +30% Projectile Resistance