- Not to be confused with Tape.
|Roll of Tape|
Description[edit | edit source]
Cheap electrical tape.
Background[edit | edit source]
For basic domestic electrical repairs, you'll need electrical tape to insulate electric wires. Pressure sensitive electrical tape is typically made of plastic with vinyl, since it stretches well and insulates better. While the most common color is black, different colors can be used to indicate voltage level. It can also be used as common tape to attach objects to one another, or for making symbols, lines, and letters.
Sold in hardware stores and found in supply closets.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- One can be found in a crate in the garage of 14 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- One can be found in a bag in the Plenty Phone safehouse. (Brookvale)
- One can be found in the basement of U.C. Storage. (Brookvale)
- One can be found in the Union Security safehouse. (Newtown)
- One can be found in the Medical Clinic. (Uptown)