- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see SCAR-H (TLS:UC). For an overview, see SCAR-H (overview).
|Real Life Name||
FN SCAR Mk. 17
|Attacks Per Second||
18 - 23
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 24+ missions.
- Level 27 High Capacity variants can be crafted using a SCAR-H, 30 Machined Parts and 1 Magazine Case at a Level 10+ Weapons Bench for 16 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 27 High Capacity Quick Action variants can be crafted using a SCAR-H, 60 Machined Parts, 1 Trigger System and 1 Magazine Case at a Level 11 Weapons Bench for 33 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 27+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 27 High Capacity Scoped variants can be crafted using a SCAR-H, 90 Machined Parts, 1 Magazine Case, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets at a Level 11 Weapons Bench for 47 after scavenging or purchasing the required schematic from The Store for 1,000 . Also requires a Level 27+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Firing Pin x 1
- Handguard x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
An excellent all-purpose weapon in the vein of the M4A1 or FA-223, it possesses the highest RoF[n 1] of any assault rifle, which is combined with decent accuracy and damage per shot. It does possess a smaller magazine than other AR-types and chews through ammo quickly, but it will shred even groups of zombies with ease.
- Ammunition Mods to get more damage out of its smaller magazine.
- Bandoliers to decrease the time spent reloading.
- Extended Mags to increase its small magazine.
- Good Damage
- Good Range
- Accurate (vs. other assault rifles)
- High RoF[n 1] (highest of all assault rifles)
- Fully Automatic
- High Ammo Cost (vs. other assault rifles)
- Small Magazine (vs. other assault rifles)
- The SCAR-H is capable of being the fastest firing weapon in the game; peaking at 20.51 APS[n 2] (1230.6 RPM[n 3]) for crafted Quick Action variants. Several Unique SCAR's have APS up to 33.33.
- Currently, it is the only fully-automatic weapon in the game that is fired in a complete continuous burst, spraying non-stop.