|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
150 - 170
Affectionately known by the nickname "Super ShotGun" to Union City residents, the SSG-12 is a recent addition in a line of tube-fed, semi-automatic American shotgun popular among sportsmen and law enforcement alike. HERC has included in their latest weapon catalogue a variant of this weapon with various stealth-oriented mods, with the most notable one being an improved version of the oversized suppressor found on the Thudder.
Initially issued to selected assault teams for field testing, this weapon is experiencing a surge in demand from various HERC branches.
How to obtainEdit
- Glasses extend its short range, with some variants improving its poor accuracy as well.
- Extended Mags allow for more shots to be fired before reloading.
- High Damage
- Good Knockback (vs. other shotguns)
- Low Ammo Cost
- Reloads Quickly
- Large Magazine (vs. other shotguns)
- Short Range
- The in-game model is the same used by the Thudder.
- Despite having an integrated suppressor, the suppression is not affected and noise will always be 0.