- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see SV-SMG (TLS:UC). For the Mk II variant, see SV-SMG Mk II. For an overview, see SV-SMG (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
18 - 21
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 14 Normal variants can be purchased for 500 at the The Store.
- Level 10 Normal variants might be obtained by opening certain Re-Released HERC Tactical Response Supply Box variants.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
One of the fastest-firing automatic weapons in the game, its low accuracy will cause most of its shots hit thin air rather than the target. Combined with a large, quickly-reloaded magazine, it can be considered the ultimate spray-and-pray weapon. Best given to survivors with a high Ranged Combat skill.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Extended Mags increase the ammo capacity, allowing it to fire off more rounds before having to reload.
- Glasses increase the short range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits counteracts the low accuracy, ensuring less ammo go to waste.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Damage
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all weapons)
- High RoF[n 1] (highest of all SMGs)
- Large Magazine
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
- Only available through The Store
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire