- This article is about the Mk II variant in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see SV-SMG (TLS:UC). For the base variant, see SV-SMG (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see SV-SMG (overview).
|SV-SMG Mk II|
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
15 - 18
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 15 variants can be crafted using a SV-SMG, 50 Machined Parts, 1 Pipe, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 50 . Also requires a Level 15+ Engineer.
The Mk II retains its base model's ammo-gobbling rate of fire and pairs it with greatly increased accuracy and an even larger magazine, guaranteed to chew up anything with a hailstorm of precision fire. Each bullet doesn't do all that much damage, though, and it has a very short effective range, possibly forcing its wielder to get too close for comfort.
- Extended Mags increase its ammo capacity, allowing it to fire off even more rounds before having to reload.
- Glasses increase its short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits enhance its accuracy further, ensuring less ammo goes to waste.
- Ammunition Mods increase the damage of each shot, allowing wielders to bring down zombies quicker.
- Good Damage
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all weapons)
- High RoF[n 1]
- Large Magazine
- Accurate (vs. other SMGs)
- Short Effective Range
- High Ammo Cost
- Only available through crafting
- ↑ Rate of Fire