- See also: Superior Sacrificial Scythe.
|Attacks Per Second||
150 - 175
This scythe of dark, mysterious origins has been shedding the blood of the victims of mysterious religious rituals since the beginning of time. No one knows how many were put to death with this tool, and the culture that used it has long since disappeared from the face of the earth. First discovered in the early 19th century, no one came up with a good reason to reuse this weapon until recently, where it is now shedding a much more interesting threat without (or with) all the ritualistic drama.
Crafting materials are only available on the day Evil rises.
How to obtain
- Level 25 Normal variants can be crafted using 25 Haunted Hardwood, 25 Blasphemous Brass and 10 Leather at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 150
- Can be obtained by buying the Complete Halloween Bundle or the Halloween Demon Bundle.
- Vests boost the health of the survivor wielding the weapon, allowing them to survive longer in the horde.
- Very High Damage=allows the survivor to pick of enemies one at a time.
- High Knockback=useful when taking on 4 or less zombies
- Long Reach=better choice than other weapons
- Very Accurate=the sniper's melee
- Noiseless=good for assassination
- obtained by crafting=kits can be added
- Attacks Slowly=bad for taking on many zombies
- Can only be obtained through crafting
Total Weapon Status
It is an assassin's weapon.Good for taking one zombies one at a time and picking off troublesome ones.it is best used in cover of ranged weapons to ensure best herd(zombies) control.The distration plan also works.That is killing one and moving to a safer place.