|Sacrilegious Six Sixty Six|
|Attacks Per Second||
145 - 195
A modification to the original weapon, this new version is a boon to weapon wielders and enthusiasts, but feared by religious individuals, who claim that merely holding such a weapon is enough to break one's faith, and results in that person being forever possessed by a demon.
While the rumors of demon possession are unconfirmed, the rumors that this weapon sends the hordes of the undead back to Hell have been confirmed true.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 50 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 Six Sixty Six at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 250 .
- Level 25 Normal variants can be obtained by purchasing the Replica Bundle of Halloween Past package.
A fast firing, hard hitting shotgun with decent knockback, this weapon is a welcome aid to any close-combat scenario and is able to reach out to farther targets with the aid of slugs. However, its normally short range and very limited magazine size may hamper its effectiveness.
- Bandoliers /Carrier Harnesses to minimize time spent on reloading.
- Ammunition mods to further increase damage, with slugs also able to increase range and knockback.
- Very High Ammo Cost (highest of all shotguns)
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (vs other shotguns)
- Small Magazine
- Can only be obtained through crafting
- ↑ Rate of Fire