|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
105 - 125
Another Kalashnikov variant; this time designed to fire 12-gauge shotgun rounds. This lethal weapon comes in various models that have been used for everything from hunting tasty deer to clearing bad guys from buildings - both within its native country and without.
A favorite amongst recreational shooters, as well as some law enforcement and private security companies.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 28+ missions.
- Level 32 Extended variants can be crafted using a Saiga-12 and 14 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 20 .
- Level 32 Extended Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Saiga-12 and 42 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 40 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 31+ Engineer.
- Level 32 Sighted Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Saiga-12, 86 Machined Parts, 1 Sights and 10 Rivets at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 56 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 32+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Barrel x 1
- Handguard x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Ostensibly an automatic shotgun, it has more in common with Marion's Trident than it does with other automatics, with its small magazine, high accuracy, low rate of fire and very high damage per shot. While this shotgun has the high damage and knockback commonplace amongst shotguns, its small and slowly reloaded magazine warrants support, whether from longer-ranged weapons or from melee weapons.
- Extended Mags to increase its small magazine.
- Bandoliers/Ammunition Pouches to decrease its considerable reload time.
- Ammunition Mods to further buff up its already high damage.
- Very High Damage
- High Knockback
- Fully Automatic
- Low Ammo Cost
- Low RoF[n 1]
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly
- Small Magazine
- ↑ Rate of Fire