- See also: Superior Savage Sawn-Off.
|Attacks Per Second||
180 - 240
Crafty criminals, needing more from the humble Sawn Off, decided to bring their easily concealable weapon to the workbench. Using a combination of an unidentified, vicious metal and rejected car exhaust pipes, they came up with a clunky, clumsy, and arguably ingenious invention. Some have claimed that the sound of the savage shotgun's shots are the howls of the Devil himself, ready to capture the world in his selfish clutches.
Can be found in the hands of highly intelligent lawbreakers.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 variants could be crafted using a Sawn Off, 100 Savage Steel, and 10 Exiled Exhausts at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 150 .
- Level 25 variants could be obtained after purchasing the Halloween Complete Bundle package.
- Level 25 Replica variants can be obtained after purchasing the Replica Weapons Bundle of Halloween Past package.
- Barrel x 2
An improved Sawn Off with a greater range and damage, it is capable of killing or badly wounding most zombies in one hit. However, like the original Sawn Off, it can only fire two shots before needing to reload, although reloading is done very quickly. The wielder is very likely to be swarmed if left alone, requiring the wielder to be sufficiently backed up by other weapons.
- Glasses extend the weapon's effective range, with some variants improving accuracy as well.
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other shotguns)
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Decent Range (vs. other shotguns)
- Small Magazine (smallest of all shotguns, tied with Sawn Off and Superior Savage Sawn-Off)
- Short Range