- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Sawn Off (TLS1), Sawn Off (TLS2) or Sawn Off (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Sawn Off (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Medium (per pellet)
Description[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Definitely the worst shotgun in the game, as well as definitely swinging away from its previous incarnations, the Sawn Off has a long reload time and a very small ammo capacity. It deals reasonable amounts of damage, but it can take several shots to kill even one zombie, and its poor accuracy makes it hard to hit specific body parts. It is also very loud, which can attract unwanted attention. The Sawn Off should be discarded and replaced as soon as possible.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Total Damage
- Fires Quickly
- Good Knockback
- Can hit multiple targets
- Light Weight (Lightest of all shotguns)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Reloads Slowly
- Very Inaccurate (lowest of all firearms)
- Very Low Ammo Cap (lowest of all firearms)
- Very Loud
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a Scoped version of the gun available, though the scope is not visible on the model. This is likely a bug.
- When using the Scoped version, on low graphics settings, you can sometimes glitch the Sawn Off into a revolver-like appearance by equipping the M82, loading it to a full magazine, then replacing that slot with the Scoped sawn-off.
Media[edit | edit source]
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
|One shot from the Sawn Off|
|Sawn Off reloading|
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|