Torn piece of paper.
Paper is always useful... for the most part. While paper is commonly depicted as being neat stacks of freshly photocopied documents, the vast majority of paper in our daily lives are jammed hurriedly in binders or briefcases, and are often torn when they're handled roughly. It's not uncommon to crumple failed homework assignments or unwanted flyers into a ball and stuff them in pockets. And paper becomes extremely fragile and messy when soaked. What's left of a once-useful sheet of paper almost looks like a dog chewed at it, and is discarded as a result.
Can be found in recycling bins all over the world.
How to obtainEdit
- One can be found in the sideboard near the stairs of 14 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- One can be found in 860 Tanner Street. (Brookvale)
- Several can be found in the Paper Company warehouse. (Canal Park)
- One can be found in a locked storage room in the Union City South Hospital. (Canal Park)
- Some can be found in the Union Security safehouse. (Newtown)
- Several can be found in the Paper Company Offices. (Newtown)
- One can be found in a suitcase in the first subway car in Penhock Station. (Newtown)
- Several can be found in the Central Building. (Uptown)
- Whistler Hotel (Uptown):
- One in the office behind the front desk.
- One in a suitcase under the bed in room 301.
- One in the trash bag in room 302.
- Harrison & Harrison Broking (Uptown):
- One in the trash bin near the elevators.
- One in a filing cabinet in the room just before the safehouse.
- Several can be found in the police station. (Uptown)