- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Shotgun (TLS1), Shotgun (TLS2), and Shotgun (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Shotgun (overview). For the weapon type, see Shotguns.
|Real Life Name||
Mossberg 500 (resemblance only)
|Attacks Per Second||
20 - 25
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 4+ missions.
- A Level 5 Long Barrel variant can be obtained by completing the Ivan The Trader task.
- Level 7 Extended Choked variants can be crafted using a Shotgun and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 4 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 9 Quiet Quick Load variants can be crafted using a Shotgun and 14 Machined Parts at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 5 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 11 Quiet Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Shotgun, 35 Machined Parts, 1 Fore-end, 1 Trigger System, 1 Barrel and 10 Rivets at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 19 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 11+ Engineer.
- Barrel x 1
- Fore-end x 1
- Stock x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Likely the first shotgun the player obtains, it is a large improvement over the handguns available before then. However, its poor stats in categories other than damage and knockback means it should be used as part of a team, where its wielder supports and is supported by the other survivors.
- Ammunition Mods increases the damage dealt.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers decrease the reloading time.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down more fire before having to reload.
- Glasses increase the short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Small Magazine
- Slow RoF (vs other shotguns)
- Reloads Slowly
- Short Effective Range
- ↑ Rate of Fire
- The Shotgun uses the same model as the Ambrose Shotgun, with the only difference being a different color on the wooden parts.