|Attacks Per Second||
13 - 17
Law-abiders are unfortunately not the only people who have become acquainted with the baseball bat - street gangs and similar criminals have acquired many of them as well, often adding metal spikes to its tip as extra incentive against prospective enemies and victims.
Can be made at home with the right materials and skills.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 13 Normal variants can be crafted using a Baseball Bat, 1 Weapon Handle and 20 Nails at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 6 .
- Level 14 Quality variants can be crafted using a Spiked Bat and 4 Treated Wood at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 8 .
- Level 15 Balanced Thumping variants can be crafted using a Spiked Bat, 14 Treated Wood and 8 Weights at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 18 . Also requires a Level 15+ Engineer.
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
It deals decent amounts of damage and can knockback zombies with the best of them, but a combination of a slow strike and short reach make it very risky to use. It should be replaced with stronger weapons when they become available.
- Good Damage
- High Knockback
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Can only be obtained through Crafting