A handy survival/ranch rifle great for warding off pesky varmints from either your livestock or your daughter's honor. If the gun's excellent iron sights aren't enough to help you hit your target, the scope bases cast into the receiver are sure to make accessorizing a breeze.
Available in many North American gun stores.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 13+ missions.
- Level 19 Scoped variants can be crafted using a Sportshot Rifle, 8 Machined Parts, 2 Lenses, a Pipe and 10 Rivets at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 11 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 19 Quiet Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Sportshot Rifle and 26 Machined Parts at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 23 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 19+ Engineer and Recon.
- Barrel x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Sights x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
One of the fastest firing rifles in the game, which, when combined with its high accuracy, range and damage per shot, makes it a very effective weapon. However, that same attack speed also means that its magazine will be emptied quickly, which, along with an average reload speed, will result in its wielder spending more time reloading than shooting.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers increases reload speed even further, reducing the amount of time survivors spend reloading.
- Extended Mags extend the already large magazine size even further, with some variants increasing reload speed as well.
- Shoes help mitigate the move speed penalty.
- High Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Long Effective Range
- Reloads Quickly (vs other long rifles)
- Large Magazine (vs other long rifles)
- Moderate Move Speed Penalty