Background[edit | edit source]
A soviet semi-auto carbine fitted into a comfortable aftermarket sporting stock, which makes for a handy survival/ranch rifle that is great for warding off pesky varmints from either your livestock or your daughter's honor.
Available in many North American gun stores.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 13+ missions.
- Level 19 Scoped variants can be crafted using a Sportshot Rifle, 8 Machined Parts, 2 Lenses, a Pipe and 10 Rivets at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 11 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 19 Quiet Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Sportshot Rifle and 26 Machined Parts at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 23 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 19+ Engineer and Recon.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Barrel x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Sights x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
One of the fastest firing rifles in the game, which, when combined with its high accuracy, range and damage per shot, makes it a very effective weapon. However, that same attack speed also means that its magazine will be emptied quickly, which, along with an average reload speed, will result in its wielder spending more time reloading than shooting.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers increases reload speed even further, reducing the amount of time survivors spend reloading.
- Extended Mags extend the already large magazine size even further, with some variants increasing reload speed as well.
- Shoes help mitigate the move speed penalty.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Long Effective Range
- Reloads Quickly (vs other long rifles)
- Large Magazine (vs other long rifles)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Moderate Move Speed Penalty