|Superior Sacrificial Scythe|
|Attacks Per Second||
275 - 375
Background[edit | edit source]
Rituals that require a higher level of bloodshed should turn to this "upgraded" version of the original one. While its original use has toned down in modern times, survivors can still use this to sacrifice the undead for the well-being of the living.
Can be crafted with the right item and materials.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 50 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 Sacrificial Scythe at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 250
- Level 25 Normal variants can be obtained by purchasing the Replica Bundle of Halloween Past package.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Vests boost the health of the survivor wielding the weapon, allowing them to survive longer in the horde.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very High Damage (highest of all weapons)
- High Knockback
- Long Reach
- Very Accurate
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Attacks Slowly
- Can only be obtained through crafting