- This article is about the add-on. For the game mode, see Survivor (game mode). For the skill, see Survival.
The Survival Kit is a premium add-on package for The Last Stand: Union City. It contains new weapons, outfits, a new area, extra storage, and new gameplay modes. The new items are added to the player's storage upon acquisition of the kit.
Originally it could be purchased with an Armor Games account through PayPal for as little as 0.01 USD (1 cent). As of August 1, 2016, it is free and automatically available to all players on Armor Games.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- The Thudder - Suppressed Shotgun
- Venom MP93R - Burst-fire Pistol
- Flying Zee - Electric Guitar
- Sickle - Farming Implement
- Hell Slinger - Homemade Semi-Automatic Crossbow
Outfits[edit | edit source]
The uniform of a HERC trooper.
|HERC Jacket [Premium]||Torso||3|
|HERC Combat Pants [Premium]||Legs||4|
|HERC Helmet [Premium]||Head||6|
|HERC Mask [Premium]||Face||3|
|Kevlar Vest - HERC [Premium]||Armor||10|
This outfit is similar to Jack's.
|Survivor Jacket [Premium]||Torso||3|
|Survivor Pants [Premium]||Legs||3|
Other[edit | edit source]
- Military Backpack - Doubled carrying capacity.
- More Storage - Doubled Storage capacity.
- Hardcore Mode - One life only, better loot.
- Headshots Only Mode - Enemies take extremely low damage to any body part except the head.
- Whistler's Forest Location - A new area complete with new quests (including the aforementioned "Into the Wilds" quest) and NPCs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When both the Headshots Only and Hardcore modes are enabled, some players jokingly call it "Hell on Earth" mode, due to its difficulty.
References[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]