- Not to be confused with Sword.
|Sword of Sparta|
|Attacks Per Second||
85 - 90
Background[edit | edit source]
Paired with a sturdy shield and wielded by some of the finest soldiers in antiquity, these blades were used to slaughter tens of thousands of Persians. As fearsome as these swords were in melee, however, they could do little against arrow barrages that blot out the sun. (Note: Only 90% of the above is historically accurate.)
Survivors have crafted replicas of these blades, which retain all the horde-slaughtering potential of the originals.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 25 variants can be crafted using 50 Haunted Metal and 10 Hardened Metal at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 50 .
- Level 25 variants can be obtained by purchasing The Huge Halloween Hamper.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
With high damage and a quick swing, this weapon has an incredible damage potential and is capable of clearing out zombies with great efficiency. However, the weapon is relatively short, necessitating its wielder to close in.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Vests to increase survivability.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's appearance is a reference to the graphic novel named 300 and its film adaptation of the same name, both of which depict a dramatized and fictionalized version of the Battle of Thermopylae during the Greco-Persian Wars.