|TAC-HUNT Mk V|
|Real Life Name||
Franchi SPAS-12 (recolored)
|Attacks Per Second||
158 - 168
Tracks Infected Kills
Background[edit | edit source]
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This gun is capable of shredding zombies with ease, thanks to its high damage per shot, fast attack speed, fast reloading speed and very high accuracy. That same attack speed is also a drawback, however, as it will rapidly empty the gun's small magazine.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mod increases its already high damage, allowing it to take down enemies faster.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down more fire before having to reload.
- Glasses compensate for the short effective range.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to further increase the reload speed, allowing for more shots to be fired.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Very Accurate
- Attacks Quickly
- High Knockback
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other shotguns)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
- Small Magazine
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being near identical to the SPAS-12 in appearance, it is fed by a box magazine like the SPAS-15. It may be based on the SPAS-14 prototype, though this cannot be confirmed.