- Not to be confused with the TMP-9.
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
45 - 50
HERC personal security details have updated this compact Swiss-Austrian machine pistol. With upgrades on the firing system and recoil mitigation systems for better control during fully-automatic.
Developed by HERC, issued to security details stationed on Union Island.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 51+ missions.
- Level 51+ variants can be scavenged during the Raid on Union Island.
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Basically, an upgraded TMP-9 with slightly increased range and accuracy. With a high rate of fire, decent damage and knockback, survivors specialized in pistols will handle this weapon better.
- Ammunition Mods increase the damage dealt, bringing enemies down faster.
- Holsters allows it to shred through hordes of zombies with ease.
- Glasses increases the effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Good Knockback (vs. other pistols)
- Reloads Quickly
- Large Magazine (vs. other pistols)
- Fully Automatic
- High RoF[n 1]
- Good Accuracy (vs. other pistols)
- Low Ammo Cost (vs. other pistols)
- Short Effective Range (vs. other weapons of the level range)
- ↑ Rate of Fire