|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
18 - 24
Background[edit | edit source]
A rugged and reliable combat shotgun, proven to be a brutally efficient close quarters weapon; its semi-automatic operation, quick-detachable box magazine, and uniquely shaped folding stock allows for faster manipulation and better portability over its pump-action contemporaries, further enhancing the user's deadliness indoors.
Used primarily by law enforcement and some paramilitary units.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 11+ missions.
- Level 15 Quiet Smoothbore variants can be crafted using a Tactical Shotgun and 22 Machined Parts at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 18 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 15+ Engineer and Scavenger.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Barrel x 1
- Handguard x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This gun is capable of shredding zombies with ease, thanks to its high damage per shot, fast attack speed, fast reloading speed and very high accuracy. That same attack speed is also a drawback, however, as it will rapidly empty the gun's small magazine.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mod increases its already high damage, allowing it to take down enemies faster.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down more fire before having to reload.
- Glasses compensate for the short effective range.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to further increase the reload speed, allowing for more shots to be fired.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Very Accurate
- Attacks Quickly
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other shotguns)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
- Small Magazine
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being near identical to the SPAS-12 in appearance, it is fed by a box magazine like the SPAS-15. It may be based on the SPAS-14 prototype, though this cannot be confirmed.