- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Tauron 9mm (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Tauron 9mm (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Taurus Model 85 (resemblance only)
|Attacks Per Second||
7 - 10
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 2+ missions.
- A Level 3 Rusty Action variant can be obtained by completing the Raise Morale task.
- Level 5 Clean Modified variants can be crafted using a Tauron 9mm and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 3 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 6 Maintained Quick Load variants can be crafted using a Tauron 9mm and 2 Machined Parts at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 3 .
- Cylinder x 1
- Grip x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
While packing a slightly bigger punch than its counterpart, the PPM-9, it does, however, have a lower RoF and reloads more slowly. They are nearly identical in effectiveness otherwise, and both will be useful in early on. It possesses a small magazine and is short ranged, making it advisable to replace it with a stronger firearm later on.
- Ammunition Mods add damage to the Tauron.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers reduces the time to reload.
- Extended Mags extend the magazine size, allow it to fire more rounds. Some variants increase reload speed.
- Glasses improve the short range, with some variants improving accuracy
- Low Ammo Cost
- Small Magazine
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range