- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Tauron 9mm (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Tauron 9mm (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Taurus Model 85
Description[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Damaged variant is in the car trunk at the beginning of the game. (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in a locked sideboard in 10 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in an air vent in the Paper Company Offices. (Newtown)
- A Normal variant can be found in the room to the left of the lobby in Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- A Scoped variant can be found in the second room on the second floor of the Union City Police Department. (Uptown)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Likely to be the first gun the player obtains, the Tauron absolutely loses effectiveness later on in the game as it reloads slowly, has poor accuracy, and possesses a very small capacity. It is otherwise an efficient weapon against small numbers of zombies due to its rather high damage for a weapon in its class, which conserves ammo as a result.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Damage (highest of all normal 9mm weapons)
- Short Length
- Very Light Weight (lightest of all firearms)
- First available firearm
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Slow RoF[n 1]
- Reloads Slowly
- Inaccurate (lowest of all pistols)
- Small Magazine (smallest of all pistols)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the game files, the survivors in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2 wield these or something very similar to it.
Media[edit | edit source]
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
|One shot from the Tauron 9mm|
|Three consecutive shots from the Tauron 9mm|
|Tauron 9mm reloading|
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|