|Real Life Name||
IMI Desert Eagle
12 (Lvl 20)
|Attacks Per Second||
65% (Lvl 20)
1.2s (Lvl 20)
Tracks Infected Kills
Background[edit | edit source]
This holiday pistol comes loaded with extra freedom. Its policies of containment are much aligned with its less patriotic version - a big bullet delivering maximum power at anything foolish enough to come in range.
Can only be made by those with an unyielding chauvinistic spirit and the right materials.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 20 variants can be crafted during Independence Day 2017 using an Eagle Upper Receiver and 100 Patriot Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 150 .
- Level 45 variants can be crafted during Independence Day 2017 using a The Eagle at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 250 .
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Trigger System x 1
Tactics[edit | edit source]
As it has similar stats, it can be expected to perform much like the AE-50 it's based on. However, it does fire slightly faster, has a shorter reload and is more accurate. These traits give it better staying power against multiple zombies - it can be used to flank zombies to shoot them in the back dealing automatic crits that double the damage.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods to further increase the damage.
- Extended Mags to extend the firing during larger hordes.
- Glasses to give more breathing room for the wielder, with some variants increasing accuracy for weaker survivors.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very High Damage
- Reloads Quickly
- High Knockback
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Range
- Small Magazine
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Level 20 version can be upgraded to Level 25, while the Level 45 version can be upgraded to Level 50.
- After the 2017 Independence Day event ended, a glitch erroneously renamed the weapon to "?".