Gold guns kill better. That's a scientific fact. Now upgraded with even more liberating power, The Golden Amendment will separate you from the less patriotic commonfolk. All the while sending the undead back from where they came with uncompromising impunity.
Survivors with sufficient materials and patriotism should be able to put these together.
How to obtainEdit
An effective, if expensive in terms of ammo, weapon capable of rapidly shredding any target with its blistering rate of fire and high damage per shot, and its long effective range also allows its wielder to do so from a relatively safe distance, though accuracy will be an issue at any range. That same rate of fire does necessitate reloading more often, and while fast for an LMG, it will still leave the wielder vulnerable for some time. The speed penalty also makes repositioning or escaping more difficult should it become necessary, and its constant noise generation will attract a lot of attention. Support it with other survivors to mitigate these drawbacks.
Players should give this weapon to survivors with high ranged/improvised combat skills and/or specialization in LMGs, as they are able to assuage the drawbacks.
- Glasses/Weapon Cleaning Kits/Shooting Gloves to increase its very low accuracy.
- Ammunition Mods to increase its already high damage, reducing the number of bullets required to kill, thus reducing the frequency of reloads.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers/Carrier Harnesses to increase reload speed, reducing the time the wielder is left vulnerable.
- Good Damage
- Very Long Effective Range
- High RoF (highest of all LMGs)
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other LMGs)
- Large Magazine
- Very High Ammo Cost
- Inaccurate (lowest of all LMGs)
- Always generates noise
- The weapon consists of 3 M16s attached to a spinning base, despite only requiring 1 to be crafted.
- It plays the same music as The 2nd Amendment weapon from 2014.
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|The music that plays from The 2nd Amendment|| |