Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
After years, there's finally been sign of activity. I'll leave it to you whether I'm talking about the game or myself.
Those of you who've happened to look at Con Artist Games' Twitter page past the start of May probably already know this, but The Last Stand: Aftermath is now on Steam. Still no word on when exactly it's going to start Early Access, but they're intending to finish it in mid-2021 and…
You may have seen this banner appearing around the wiki:
This is because our landlords (FANDOM, formerly known as Wikia) have begin moving domain names of wikis from "wikia.com" to "fandom.com". I just tested and "tlaststand.wikia.com" properly redirects to "thelaststand.fandom.com", our current address, so you should not have to worry about old links breaking (yet; I don't trust FANDOM).
You may have noticed that the wiki's URL was mysteriously
changed from '
thelaststand.wikia.com'. To clarify, I did not
orchestrate this change. The change happened around November
30, and was done without any notification or prior consultation of
the community here. When I discovered that the URL had changed, I
immediately emailed Staff demanding an explanation. Today I g…
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that you can raid other survivors?
- ...that the Flame Can was originally supposed to be included in The Last Stand 2 and The Last Stand: Union City, but was cut in the final releases?
- ...that Jack, at the ending of The Last Stand: Union City, will not fire at zombies even though he has his AK47 out?
- ...that Union City had a population of 350,148 before the outbreak?
- ...that 127,931 edits have been made on our wiki?
- ...that since viruses are not living organisms and need another living organism to reproduce on, a "zombie virus" could be considered a misnomer because zombies are generally thought to be dead?
It is currently Monday, November 30, 2020, at 17:38 (UTC) (Update)