Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
This was reposted from our Discord server. If you're not on Discord, why not? Join today!
As you may already know, Adobe Flash is no longer supported and most modern browsers will no longer run or play Flash content. As The Last Stand series is Flash-based, it is no longer possible to play the games in your web browser without the use of Flash emulation software. However, it is still possible to pl…
After years, there's finally been sign of activity. I'll leave it to you whether I'm talking about the game or myself.
Those of you who've happened to look at Con Artist Games' Twitter page past the start of May probably already know this, but The Last Stand: Aftermath is now on Steam. Still no word on when exactly it's going to start Early Access, but they're intending to finish it in mid-2021 and…
You may have seen this banner appearing around the wiki:
This is because our landlords (FANDOM, formerly known as Wikia) have begin moving domain names of wikis from "wikia.com" to "fandom.com". I just tested and "tlaststand.wikia.com" properly redirects to "thelaststand.fandom.com", our current address, so you should not have to worry about old links breaking (yet; I don't trust FANDOM).
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that food and water supplies in The Last Stand: Dead Zone are still consumed even when you are not online?
- ...that certain weapons were considered "overpowered" when The Last Stand: Dead Zone was first released, so the developers changed the level drops of those weapons and tagged weapons with the older stats with the vintage tag?
- ...that the player's spouse is named "Bethany" if the player is a male, and "Matthew" if the player is a female?
- ...that there is a glitch in the Penhock Station subway tunnel in The Last Stand: Union City, where the character is on the left side of the map but the camera is on the right?
- ...that we have a Spanish wiki?
- ...that the U.S. Military has an official plan in place in case of a real-life zombie apocalypse?
The flaws in the air are excelling, expanding, the rain is turning more sour by the day, I long for a home, for peace.
I'm free now, from this wretched hell.
It is currently Saturday, July 31, 2021, at 13:10 (UTC) (Update)