Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
You may have seen this banner appearing around the wiki:
This is because our landlords (FANDOM, formerly known as Wikia) have begin moving domain names of wikis from "wikia.com" to "fandom.com". I just tested and "tlaststand.wikia.com" properly redirects to "thelaststand.fandom.com", our current address, so you should not have to worry about old links breaking (yet; I don't trust FANDOM).
Read more >
You may have noticed that the wiki's URL was mysteriously changed from 'Read more >
tlaststand.wikia.com' to '
thelaststand.wikia.com'. To clarify, I did not orchestrate this change. The change happened around November 30, and was done without any notification or prior consultation of the community here. When I discovered that the URL had changed, I immediately emailed Staff demanding an explanation. Today I g…
Users on Facebook and Armor Games have reported being unable to access , instead getting a browser-generated error message when they do so. Kongregate users seem to be unaffected.
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that you can shove enemies in The Last Stand: Union City by pressing the Spacebar?
- ...that Jack, at the ending of The Last Stand: Union City, will not fire at zombies even though he has his AK47 out?
- ...that Waterside in The Last Stand: Union City was renamed to Union Bridge in The Last Stand: Dead Zone?
- ..that in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2, if you start shooting with an automatic weapon and change to another weapon while firing, it will fire with the same RoF as the previous weapon?
- ...that we have 7,838 files on the wiki?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?
It is currently Wednesday, June 26, 2019, at 07:11 (UTC) (Update)