Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
This was reposted from our Discord server. If you're not on Discord, why not? Join today!
As you may already know, Adobe Flash is no longer supported and most modern browsers will no longer run or play Flash content. As The Last Stand series is Flash-based, it is no longer possible to play the games in your web browser without the use of Flash emulation software. However, it is still possible to pl…
After years, there's finally been sign of activity. I'll leave it to you whether I'm talking about the game or myself.
Those of you who've happened to look at Con Artist Games' Twitter page past the start of May probably already know this, but The Last Stand: Aftermath is now on Steam. Still no word on when exactly it's going to start Early Access, but they're intending to finish it in mid-2021 and…
You may have seen this banner appearing around the wiki:
This is because our landlords (FANDOM, formerly known as Wikia) have begin moving domain names of wikis from "wikia.com" to "fandom.com". I just tested and "tlaststand.wikia.com" properly redirects to "thelaststand.fandom.com", our current address, so you should not have to worry about old links breaking (yet; I don't trust FANDOM).
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that the player's spouse is named "Bethany" if the player is a male, and "Matthew" if the player is a female?
- ...that certain structures can only be built during certain times of the year?
- ...the protective effects of the White Flag book will be lost if a raiding practice mission is initiated?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?
We need something to cut our way through.
It is currently Friday, June 18, 2021, at 19:10 (UTC) (Update)