Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
After years, there's finally been sign of activity. I'll leave it to you whether I'm talking about the game or myself.
Those of you who've happened to look at Con Artist Games' Twitter page past the start of May probably already know this, but The Last Stand: Aftermath is now on Steam. Still no word on when exactly it's going to start Early Access, but they're intending to finish it in mid-2021 and…Read more >
You may have seen this banner appearing around the wiki:
This is because our landlords (FANDOM, formerly known as Wikia) have begin moving domain names of wikis from "wikia.com" to "fandom.com". I just tested and "tlaststand.wikia.com" properly redirects to "thelaststand.fandom.com", our current address, so you should not have to worry about old links breaking (yet; I don't trust FANDOM).
Read more >
You may have noticed that the wiki's URL was mysteriously changed from 'Read more >
tlaststand.wikia.com' to '
thelaststand.wikia.com'. To clarify, I did not orchestrate this change. The change happened around November 30, and was done without any notification or prior consultation of the community here. When I discovered that the URL had changed, I immediately emailed Staff demanding an explanation. Today I g…
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that The Last Stand: Union City is the only game in the series where the player can fight enemies with their bare hands?
- ...that certain weapons were considered "overpowered" when The Last Stand: Dead Zone was first released, so the developers changed the level drops of those weapons and tagged weapons with the older stats with the vintage tag?
- ...that the player's spouse is named "Bethany" if the player is a male, and "Matthew" if the player is a female?
- ...that we have 5 admins?
- ...that Haitian Clairvius Narcisse claimed he was turned into a zombie by a combination of powerful neurotoxins and hallucinogens?
It is currently Wednesday, August 5, 2020, at 14:28 (UTC) (Update)